Monday, November 3, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!


OMG! Halloween was sooooooo fun! First, I went trick-or-treating with my buddy. We got tons of candy! YUM! It sucked that no one could tell that I wasn't a skeleton, but that I was a gothic vampire. I was wearing this shirt with bones on it and they immediately assumed that I was a skeleton! Lame! Not Jack, though. He ain't a lame skeleton. :D We walked down this street and there was this creepy guy in a huge grim reaper costume and he was on those bouncy stilt things. We told him he had a nice costume and then he turned around and started following us. My buddy said it was a nice night for trick-or-treating and he just kept following us and didn't say anything. It was creepy! But then he turned around and walked away from us. After trick-or-treating for a while we walked down a few blocks and were about to walk by this fence. There was some kind of weird head on it and it was uber confusing. Wewalked by and as soon as we did the fence started shaking and a bunch of loud noises came from the peep's backyard! We found that the head was a motion sensor. Lol. I jumped and got my "entitled" good scare. AWESOME! Then we went to a "Halloween party" at our other friend's house. That was the first party I have ever crashed! Lol. I wasn't even invited. Haha! All we really did was talk and watch parts of that movie "Another Cinderella Story". It was kind of almost boring but still fun. The ride home was the best! We were all being loud and teasing my friend about the dude she likes! It was so fun! I ended up being the last one in the car with our friend and her dad. It was super quiet after that.... Lol. Good candy though!!!

1 comment:

Bronwidge said...

I'm glad you had fun!! and you were not teasing, you were simply informing me of what he says on the bus.*shrug*