Thursday, October 23, 2008

Band Concert


We had a band concert two nights ago! It was really super duper boring! I dunno, I didn't have anything else to write about... I totally sucked. I am sure that we could have done a lot better. It was kind of funny because 2 friends and I weren't aware that we had to be on stage warming up and we just stood in the band room for like five minutes talking. We realized that we shouldn't be there at the moment because all of the high school peeps were staring at us all funny. Lol. And my bud Jeremy got his sax stolen right before his band was supposed to play. Lol. I sure hope he found it! That was a crazy night. I was happy that it was over with. And the next day I asked a friend if she had seen this guy that hates me (and I hate him, long story short) and she said that he had stopped playing his trumpet!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Bronwidge said...

heehee yeah and then we went through the wrong door and got all confused!!!:)