Saturday, November 8, 2008

The 2008 Elections












To the left we have the new president of the United States Of America: Democrat, Barack Obama!
To the right we have the opposing party candidate: Republican, John McCain!
What do these two men have in common? They were both in the 2008 United States Presidential Election! What sucks about the elections, in my opinion, this year? BARACK OBAMA won! I admit that being a republican brings me bias against Obama and a little more towards McCain, but I honestly think that Barack is going to do something to completely destroy our country's great heritage! There have been rumors floating around that Obama is planning to get rid of certain rights that are stated in the Constitution, which may turn in to possibly even throwing out the historical document. I don't know if I believe these accusations, but I most definitely believe that something bad will happen with him as president. And one of the worst parts about that is, if he screws this term up, people will not want to vote for black people anymore! I don't think that is fair for the black community! He is an idiot and I hope he gets impeached! But if he does then his VP will become president and then everyone is basically screwed! The elections, in my opinion, went very badly this Electoral term! Ugh! It's madness!







1 comment:

Bronwidge said...

he can't get rid up the constitution. Presidents don't have that authority. Although Congress might be able to.