Friday, November 7, 2008

Plans For My Hopeful Future


So, I literally fell in love with this British actor a little while ago. Ever since then, I've been stirring up a plan inside of my crazzzy brain to meet the guy of my dreams. It's not like this actor is ever going to notice me but I will find a way to be noticed by someone... When I start in high school I'm going to try to get in to as many AP (college credit) classes as I possibly can. Maybe I should try a foreign language, like Spanish or French, too. It's uber nerdy, I know but I need my Bachelor's degree as fast as I possibly can. I will take as many of these classes over the years as I can (which should give me about 2 years of college), and I will try very hard to get all A's (I need a really good GPA for what I am planning on doing). Then , when I get out of high school, I'll go to BYU for two years (because I will have already completed two additional years in high school) and get a Bachelor's degree in theatric/movie makeup, all the while taking side courses involving Archeology, Anthropology and possibly band (unsure about that last one). Possibly even medical sciences. Then, I will try out for a job in Hollywood by showing them my work. If all goes well, I will move to Hollywood or somewhere close and go to USC (Not Utah State College, University of the State of California, also known as California State University) and study Archeology, Anthropology and medical sciences, along with side classes involving more movie makeup and maybe something musical. I will continue this for a few years and from there, see what career I like best. I will probably stay in movie makeup but have another steady job as an Anthropologist/Archeologist somewhere in LA or something like that. I might pay a visit to Oxford University if income allows. Somewhere in all of this mayhem, I hope to meet the British man of my dreams (hopefully even and actor)! WOW! That was quite a bit of planning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wouldn't that brittish guy be like super duper old after you're done with college?

Christiana Lou said...

Who is this british boy you are in love with?