Saturday, November 15, 2008

What Fun

So, on Thursday my buddy and I finally convinced our other friend to come with us to the dance. This was mainly because the only way my buddy's "true love" would come to the dance was if our other friend would go. When we got there, almost no one was even there yet. We waited around and then met up with our other friends. My buddy was really excited and hap... joyful that the guy she liked was there. There weren't any slow songs for a while so we just danced like totally crazzzy people, doing the "Y. M. C. A." and jumping up and down and shakin' like crazzzies. A few of our other guy friends were there and they kept doing this thing called "sexhair" where they just mess up your hair a whole lot. It got sooo annoying, but it was more funny to watch them do it to all my friends. :D Two of my friends had like a finger sword fight, which was really funny to watch. Also, my other friend is really good at breakdancing and he did a bunch of awesome stuff. I had a hip bumping contest with another one of my friends and she's like 6 inches shorter than me so she would go like flying, it was kind of sad but she was really funny about it. :D When the DJ played the first slow dance song, it was sad because the guy that my friend likes was too nervous to ask her dance, so I danced with her and we did spins and stuff. At the end of that song it was really funny because I did that really big finish where you tip the person back and she just laughed really hard. That was so awesome! The DJ played a few more retarded songs and then finally played a good slow dancing one and we were actually able to get my buddy and the guy she likes to dance with eachother. The guy who is liked by my friend was like bombarded by his friends and they showed him how to put his hands on her waist. Later my buddy told me that the guys said,"OK, now waddle!" It made me laugh. :D The guys wouldn't leave my buddy and her guy alone and I had to keep telling them to back off so that they could dance, lol. When the song ended, they wouldn't let go of eachother until half of another song was over, it was sooooooooo cute!!!!! Then my buddy came skipping over to me and she looked very sober. All of a sudden she just lets out this "EEEEEEEE!" sound. It was really funny. She was the happiest person ever! Lol. We skipped around the dance floor looking for our friend to tell her the good news and when we did, she wasn't even that excited! It was kind of weird. But my buddy was un-phased and I knew that she was super hap... joyful. Joyful doesn't even express it! The next day she told me that she hadn't been able to think straight for that entire time. It was really cute. :D The guy she liked didn't express his feelings in words but you could definitely tell he was hap... joyful. :D It was great for them! For me, not so great becasue I got a huge stomach ache at the dance but it went away when I relaxed and had fun. :D I have to admit that even though all middle school dances are hirrifically idiotic and retarded, it wasn't half bad. And one of the nice things is that this year I actually came out of my shell and had a little fun. I didn't care what people think. :D

1 comment:

Bronwidge said...

really? we danced until half of the other song was over?

oh well. I liked it so I don't care.:)