Monday, October 13, 2008

Diary Of A Crazzzy Person


I am probably the most crazzzy person you will ever meet. I trip over ladybugs, dance like a crazzzy person, drop anything breakable and do just about anything you can think of that is either idiotic or dumb. Yet, I'm proud of it. I'm proud to say that I am the most crazzzy person in the world. I love the color black, I believe that it shouldn't be associated with gothisism just because it is what it is. I love the dark because no matter what you do, whether it be idiotic or just plain retarded (excuse the "language"), no one will care because they can't see you. I feel safe in the dark and I feel like I can do anything. I love speed and fast things because I love the rush. But no matter what, I still love to slow down and just look at the world. Halloween is my all time favorite holiday just because of what it means to me. I don't fear death because I know that it is change and in almost all cases, something good comes out of change. I have also just been appointed the position of Head Ninja in the secret agency company I work for, the F.B.O.B.C. I love being a ninja because I get to wear black, sword fight and use my 3 years of Kung Fu skills for good. I love being crazzzy! I love being a ninja! I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it! I am proud to be all the crazzziness that I am! YAY! GO CRAZZZY PEOPLE!!!

No comments: